Jan. 2, 2018, 4:27 p.m. by methompson
Another New Year's day has come and gone. It's easy to reflect on your past actions and think about what you want to do in the future. So, here are some of New Year's goals:
- I want to lose weight. I lost a bunch of weight several years ago, but I managed to gain a bit of it back. I've been working on my diet, but I've been corralled into far too many engagements eating out. Hopefully the social engagements slow down a bit and I have more opportunity to eat better at home.
- I'm not completely vegetarian, but I eat very little meat. I want to continue that trend of eating less meat, less dairy and replacing them with foods high in protein and fiber.
- My new educational goal is to continue learning about web technologies and continue my personal programming goals. I've got 3 web domains and I intend on using all three to learn different things.
- I want to learn more about IT and infrastructure. I'm already learning about AWS and I want to learn about Microsoft Studio too.
- Artistically, I still want to continue learning to draw. I've been pretty lazy as of late...I hope to change that.
- I also want to get back into practicing 3D graphics and modeling and especially practice using the Unreal Engine.
- I need to take more time to working on woodworking projects.
- I need to spend less time on time-wasting websites.
These are my personal goals and I'm hoping that they won't be too daunting.
Tags: New Year, goals, 3D, programming, AWS